Waves leads from the front following trading volume of nearly $34.80 million being traded in the past 24 hours itself
Waves the cryptocurrency platform based in Moscow, Russia whose total market capitalization is worth $738.86 million hit a personal milestone by trading approximately $34.80 million worth of Waves in the past 24hours itself, However, it was also trading at a lower rate against the dollar precisely 7.8% lower against the dollar as on January 30th.In today’s date, a single Wave coin can be purchased for $7.51 or 0.00069209 BTC. In the last week, Waves has shown positive results as it displayed trades of a 9.5% high against the dollar. Waves coin can be purchased on crypto exchanges like Livecoin, LiteBit, Coss, and Cryptomate
In comparison to Waves, this is how its rivaling coins performed over the past 24 hours
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $23.95 or 0.00222997 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $28.71 or 0.00267371 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002096 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.23 or 0.00141812 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.53 or 0.00330849 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00016546 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001354 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003227 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001586 BTC.
(These were their values while writing the article which is subjected to fluctuate)
A summary of Waves
Wave is an LPoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. The first trade of wave coin was made on June 12th, 2016. It has a total market supply of 100,000,000 coins. They are a LPoS coin which uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm.The official website of Waves is wavesplatform.com.
The official message board of Waves is wavestalk.org. They can also be found on leading social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Github and Reddit.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves was created with the aim that ordinary businesses and end users can take full advantage of the blockchain technology. Waves is a custom blockchain tokens platform developed for large-scale business and consumer adoption The platform was launched in 2016 and was brought up from scratch to acknowledge the lapses of the existing blockchain platform. What followed is a venture-ready platform which focusses on security, easy token operations (creation, transfer, exchange) and a much more direct approach experience for users, as well as looking into the matter of long-term issues such as speed and scalability. “
Trading of Waves
Waves cannot be purchased directly using US dollars currently. Investors seeking to trade Waves must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars. platforms such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changeling provide that option. Investors can then use the resulting Ethereum or Bitcoin which they brought to buy Waves. These are a few platforms where they can buy waves: Livecoin, Gate.io, LiteBit.EU, Upbit, Liqui, Bitcoin Indonesia, YoBit, HitBTC, Bittrex, Cryptomate, Exrates, Kuna, Binance, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Coinrail, Tidex, Exmo OpenLedger DEX, and COSS.Waves