Two Bitcoin Cash fans have created the website called TXhighway which is a Blockchain visualizer. The creators of the website wanted to find a simple way for normal users to visualize their transactions on both the chains while providing a comparison of the two competing chains of Bitcoin [BTC] and Bitcoin Cash [BCH].
The developers of this website strongly feel that the Big Blocks of the Bitcoin Cash [BCH] can provide fast confirmations, extremely low fees and has on chain scalability which would allow Bitcoin to become the peer to peer digital currency. The developers are of the opinion that there are wide open highways with Bitcoin Cash when compared to the Gridlocks on the Bitcoin legacy.
The whole web-page of TXhighway is quite amusing. There are eight lanes of Bitcoin Cash which is 8MB in Block size, while the single lane is the Bitcoin legacy is the limited 1MB block size. Signings saying ‘NO2X’ which are blocking the second lane is known as the filed NYA Segwith 2x. The unfinished tracks are the future home of lightning which is under construction. It is the lightning network vaporware. The Commerce City has censored the Bitcoin road sign as a result of the censorship of public forums because of the less utility of Bitcoin.
The main function of TXhigway is the systemic top-down visualization of Bitcoin [BTC] and Bitcoin Cash [BCH] transaction activity to explore dynamically generated patterns of algorithmic behavior. Bitcoin is the most popular and largest cryptocurrency in terms of total market capitalization of around a whopping $143.4 Billion.
BTC is trading around $8,424.25. Bitcoin Cash is in the 4th position in the market with a total market capitalization of around $23.8 billion. BCH is priced around $1,390 with prices dropping at a percentage of 4.93% as seen at 10:40 AM UTC.
On TXhighway.com transactions are classified on the bases of their respective value of the transactions. The different transactions are being represented in the form of different vehicles. The classifications are given below:
- Micro TX – Transaction which are above $10 and it is represented by a motorcycle.
- Tiny TX – Transactions which are more than $10 to $1,000 and it is represented by a car.
- Small TX – Transactions from $1,000 to $10,000 is represented by a bigger car.
- Medium TX – Transactions from $10,000 to $100,000 is represented by an SUV.
- Large TX – Transactions from $100,000 to $500,000 is represented by a small truck.
- Extra Large TX – Transactions from $500,000 to $1,000,000 is represented by a larger truck.
- Whale TX – Transactions more than $1,000,000 is represented with a large container truck.
The post Transactions visualizer of Bitcoin [BTC] and Bitcoin Cash [BCH] made available by TXhighway appeared first on AMBCrypto.