Zebpay announced the launch of IOSToken on their platform. Starting today, 1st June 2018 at 3:00 PM IST, IOST deposits will be live and traders can buy, sell or withdraw IOSTokens from their Zebpay account.
Zebpay is an app-enabled cryptocurrency wallet provider. In January this year, they released 2.0 version of their app adding multiple currencies and exchange facilities. ISOT is currently an ERC20 token and can be stored in any wallet that supports the Ethereum blockchain. At the time of writing IOST stands at $0.04 with a market cap of $371,119,560 and it has seen a rise of 5.70% is the last 24 hours.
IOS blockchain acquires IOS Tokens as a medium of trading for all transactions and commission fees. The IOS Tokens can be used for,
Payment: For services and goods provided by merchants and other community members.
Commission: Compensation for running smart contacts, and processing messages and transactions.
Believability: IOS tokens will be used in the circulation of a user’s believability by employing ‘servi’, a token designed to encourage members to contribute to the development of IOS community with attributes such as non-tradable, self-destructive, and self-issuance. Servi plays an important role in the calculation of believability.
According to their the white paper:
“IOS is the Next-generation, secure, highly scalable ecosystem for online services.”
The aim is to achieve the above from:
- Efficient distributed sharding [ESD]: an innovative scheme that makes shards sufficiently large.
- TransEpoch: a validator to shards during epoch transitions while the transition is functional.
- Atomix: an inter-shard two-step protocol, guaranteeing transaction atomicity.
- Proof-of-Believability: an innovative Byzantine protocol that guarantees safety and liveness of the system while largely maximizing the transactions.
- Micro State Block [MBS]: Mechanism to minimize the storage and bootstrapping costs for validators.
Cryptogeek, a Twitter user commented:
@zebpay, @koinexindia, When are you guys list this @CNN_Blockchain. #cnntoken”
Jamie Myst, a Twitter user commented:
“#CNNtoken should be pretty much ideal for Indian Exchanges #Zebpay #koinex It will be very interesting to see which one listed it first #BTC #ETH”
Zebpay app has more than 15 cryptocurrencies and 20 trading pairs and is available for both on Andriod and IOS devices.
The post IOSToken coin [IOST] – Zebpay adds another currency appeared first on AMBCrypto.