Bitcoin [BTC], Ethereum [ETH], Tron [TRX], VeChain and 4 others listed on Tokenomy
Tokenomy, a marketplace for tokens to be listed and traded, announced its launch today. It is a one-step tokenization platform that allows individuals and corporations to generate, distribute, and exchange their tokens. It enables the transformation of any valuable offerings into blockchain tokens, these include loyalty points, virtual goods, real assets, or creative content.
The aim of Tokenomy is to create financial inclusion and connect anyone to a global value network for the acceleration of innovation. Tokenomy aims to achieve the same with attributes like a proposal, marketing, tokenization, presale, and market exchange.
The first batch of token listen on the Beta version includes:
- Bitcoin [BTC]: Bitcoin currently trending with a market cap of $129 billion with the highest price of $7,600.48. It has a downfall of -1.66% in the past 24 hours.
- Ethereum [ETH]: Ethereum has a current market cap of $60 billion with a price of $604.79, and has seen a drop of -1.22% over the past 24 hours and if we look at the statistics of the past week its seen a rise of 11.07%.
- Bread [BRD]: Currently has a market cap of $49 million with a price of $0.55. Its seen a downfall of -3.33% in the past 24 hours.
- PundiX [NPXS]: Production of the coin had started in February 2018. Currently, the market cap and price are unknown.
- OmiseGO [OMG]: OmiseGO currently has a market cap of $1.1 billion with a price of $11.27, and has seen a fall of fall of -7.95% over the past 24 hours.
- Tokenomy [TEN]: Having its own coin, Tokenomy’s market cap is $37 million with the price at $0.30. It has seen a rise of 8.25% over the past 24 hours.
- TRON [TRX]: Having decided to transition from Ethereum, TRON’s market cap stands at $3.9 billion with a price of $0.05. It has seen a downfall of -4.18% over the past 24 hours.
- VeChain: Vechain recently announced its partnership with slowmist to ensure network security, with that it has a market cap of $2 billion and a price of $3.95 with a 0.21% rise in the past 24 hours.
- Veritaseum [VERI]: Still in its beta version, VERI has a market cap of $188 million with a price of $92.70.
CryptoSompz, a crypto enthusiast commented on the post,
“Makes no sense that you are FORCED to type in a second phone number to register, who has two??”
Yulius, a Twitter user commented,
“You havent implemented market history? Why dont you implement the free tradingview plugin directly on the trading page instead of putting “advanced chart” link tbh the UI is not pleasant to see”
Future plans for Tokenomy includes market pair plan of:
- Week 1: BTC — All pairs
- Week 2: ETH & TEN — All pairs
- Week 3: USDT — All pairs
The BETA stage is planned to last for one month before its full launch.
The post Bitcoin [BTC], Ethereum [ETH], Tron [TRX], VeChain and 4 others listed on Tokenomy appeared first on AMBCrypto.